I like to think I've been stupid productive during this the first three days of 2016, but my To Do list is still daunting leik woo. Mayhaps I should have resolved to make less ambitious To Do lists...
Either way, here's a quick itemized glimpse of what I've been doing over the long weekend:
- Cleaned and reorganized the files under my bed.
- Began the 2015 Tax Season by cleaning out my file cabinet of all last year's receipts and statements.
- Cleaned, Dried, and Refilled Grace's Poop Sandbox.
- Swapped out the Britta Filter for a new one.
- Did all my laundry. All of it. I have nothing but clean laundry...and the clothing I'm wearing right now.
- Began the Window Shrink-Wrapping project. Thus far I've got my room and most of the kitchen done.
- Cleaned off my desk, my short dresser, and the carpet in my bedroom.
- Washed my pillows along with stripping and making my bed.
- Cleaned Lois' Tank.
- Moved The Boys to their new home.
- Registered for Grad School.
Left to do:
- Finish weather sealing the other windows in the house
- Find a way to stop the redonkulous drafts pouring forth from my baseboards.
But still...not half bad.